Welcome to Friday’s 10 Happy Things where I/we list ten things that made us smile this week so that we can start the weekend on an even more positive note!
Two big things this week: Joey flew out for a business trip and…
- I HAVE A NEW KITTY.
Her name is Carly and I heard her meowing desperately while my Uber and I were at a stoplight on the way to Joey‘s Tuesday night. I jumped out, grabbed her, jumped back in.
I LOVE HER. She’s constantly meowing and sounds like a squeaky toy but she’s well-behaved and a sweetheart.
- Jemma sent me her tube of LA Splash Raven Claw. It’s so vampy. ♥
- Staying up late with Joey. Poor guy had to pull an all-nighter before flying out to London this week and Carlycat and I kept him company while he worked.
- JOEY IS SO NICE TO CARLYCAT. He didn’t care much about cats before but dating me changed that.
- Carlycat snuggling up to my chin and falling asleep. I love Freakie and Kuki with all my heart but they’re not affectionate at all, so this is a nice change.
- Watching Kuki do silly things to get Carly’s dry food. She climbed up the fridge this morning.
- It’s September 4 and I have yet to hear a single Billy Joe Armstrong/Green Day joke.
- New delicious discovery: Papa John’s Seafood Linguine Pasta.
- Joey’s giving a talk at this year’s BPM. I’m so excited for him!
- I’m off to the mountains tonight. Hello, nature! ♥ My backpack is super heavy, though, because I haven’t the slightest clue on how to pack lightly. My legs better not give up on me!
Half of me wants to cancel on my weekend plans and stay home with Carly but I don’t want to be the asshole who backs out at the last minute. Shaking my prayer beads that my mom warms up to my precious new bb.
Hope you guys had a cute week!
I MADE A BUTTON! Since this is a link-up, it would be fantastic if more people joined so I added the option for you guys to include the button at the end of your entry to spread the word. NOT REQUIRED! :)