Welcome to Friday’s 10 Happy Things where I/we list ten things that made us smile this week so that we can start the weekend on an even more positive note!
When I started this link-up, I told myself I’d avoid going without updates in between 10 Friday’s Happy Things but that’s exactly what happened this week. Sorry! I meant to have my Sagada/Buscalan entry up yesterday but I just didn’t feel like sorting through hundreds of photos for the best 20. Definitely this weekend!
- Joey made it safely to London, Spain, Gibraltar, and Birmingham. He also saw Little Mix live at the Gibraltar Music Fest!
- I made it safely back to the city from my weekend in Sagada and Buscalan. Hiking up a mountain on a narrow, slippery trail and driving through zero visibility fog is terrifying shit.
- My mom seems to have warmed up to Carlycat. ♥
- Carlycat looks healthy!
I have to wait until she’s a few months old before I can bring her to the vet because the last time I brought a rescue for a check-up, she died after a couple of days. I hope she grows up to be as big as Freakie and Kuki.
- Carly Rae Jepsen live in Manila is 100% happening!!! I’m so excited, I could vomit.
- I got my grubby little hands on Mindy Kaling’s Why Not Me?
Weekend plans: work, read, do squats, and blog.
- My Instagram has hit the 4k mark. Took me long enough wtf.
- Joey’s online course on Music Production for DJs finally launched. After several stressful months, it is D O N E!
- Kukicat is so dark that the camera has trouble focusing on her face. How cute is she?!
- I’ve reached level 405 on Candy Crush Soda. GIVE ME A HIGH FIVE.
Have a great weekend! :)
I MADE A BUTTON! Since this is a link-up, it would be fantastic if more people joined so I added the option for you guys to include the button at the end of your entry to spread the word. NOT REQUIRED! :)