behind the scenes

Just Helga Things

Just Helga Things | blog.ditz-revolution.net

I haven’t been in a reflective, sharing or helpful mood lately which explains the lack of blog updates. Today, I’m breaking my #1 rule when it comes to blogging (offering something useful to my readers) to talk about my favorite topic:

me!

Here are a handful of ~ #JustHelgaThings ~ aka another way to phrase 7 Facts About Me:

— I stop watching a show if I fall asleep during an episode (Jane the Virgin, Girls, Mr Robot) or if Joey watches ahead of me (Game of Thrones, Silicon Valley).

— I am a strong independent woman but I have one weakness: potato chips.

— My hair has to be completely dry before I leave the house. I also don’t like using my blowdryer because I fear heat damage and it scares the cats. It’s a bad habit I’m trying to break.

— I am a technophobe. My Macbook Pro is still running Lion (or is it Mountain Lion) because I’m scared to update and screw shit up. I’ve never successfully restored or backed up my iPhone from iTunes and my last attempt resulted in a bricked phone. I’ve also never backed up my laptop because I couldn’t figure out how to work Time Machine and I learned a couple of months ago that NO ONE USES TIME MACHINE ANYMORE?

— I hate bad food but I will still eat it all because I was raised to finish the food on my plate.

— My idea of cleaning is throwing away things. I haven’t touched a vacuum cleaner since I moved out of my QC apartment in 2013.

— I get stressed when other people take my picture. Selfies are safe because they’re controlled and I know my best angles (and I also get to decide which ones get posted online) but I always worry when it’s someone else’s camera pointed at me. I know I’m not the only one!

Now some questions for you!

49 Comments

• Reply Janine September 28, 2015 at 7:11 pm

Before I had kids I wouldn’t go out with wet hair either! I thought it was SO tacky/trashy. Now I give pretty much no fucks. I always think about it though, even if I do go out, give a little nod to the person I used to be.

Clearing your plate no matter what is SUCH a bad habit! Raising kids to always clear their plates can teach them not to listen to their body’s satiety signals so they literally don’t know when they’ve had enough.

• Reply Helga September 29, 2015 at 11:22 am

Wet hair just feels uncomfortable because I live in the tropics! It also dries ugly. I used my hair dryer today haha, I *might* start using it regularly from now on.

AND I KNOW! I have no portion control and I eat ’til I’m super full. I’m only starting to learn lately that I can not finish my food. I bought a large milk tea a few weeks back and realized I didn’t really like halfway through. Joey told me I didn’t have to finish it and to just chuck it. It was kind of painful to do but I did LOL.

• Reply Jacklynne September 28, 2015 at 8:16 pm

Mine naman is I hate myself for being so okay leaving the house with wet hair. My parents go apeshit crazy when they see me with wet hair. Ang dugyot daw tignan. I should break that habit!

1. What’s your biggest pet peeve?

People who take too long in the ATM. Like, 5 mins or so. . . . Uhm, why?

2. What are 3 shows you’re watching right now?

Scandal, BoJack Horseman, and of course, my favorite — FRIENDS!

3. What is one quality you like most about yourself?

I can be good at the things I want to do! If I want to go fishing, I can be good at fishing lol.

• Reply Helga September 29, 2015 at 11:23 am

I hate people who take forever at ATMs, too! Tapos parang I always end up behind one na tatanga-tanga haha kakainis.

• Reply Joey Ferrer September 28, 2015 at 9:07 pm

1. What’s your biggest pet peeve?
    I don’t know if this is OCD or not but I have this thing where I always make sure this thing is placed here and that thing is placed there. It cannot be placed somewhere else. It has a permanent position. So I hate it when people touch things that I clean or organize and return it where it doesn’t belong. I almost strangled my boyfriend when he threw his phone cord the bottom of our bed. (It’s a good thing that I love him lol) And oh, bags on the floor. I am serious.

2. What are 3 shows you’re watching right now?
    a. Grey’s Anatomy (Started watching this when I was 15. I am 23 now.)
    b. How to Get Away with Murder (I like me some murder stuff)
    c. Scandal (I still don’t know how I feel about this one)

Yup, welcome to Shondaland. Hahaha

3. What is one quality you like most about yourself?
    How surprisingly independent I can be.

• Reply Helga September 29, 2015 at 11:26 am

I love Shonda but I never got into Grey’s Anatomy… I DON’T KNOW WHY! I should give it a shot when Scandal and HTGAWM are on break.

I like Scandal but I really don’t like Fitz and Olivia haha. I watch it for the story and the other characters.

• Reply Erin September 28, 2015 at 9:10 pm

Ugh I hate it when people have no concept of personal space. One time nakapila sa McDo tapos itong babae (creature?) sa likod ko, kumikiskis na yung DEDE nya sa likod ko and it’s as if nothing’s happening! Ugh I shifted my bag, and by shift I mean shrugged it towards her nasty dedes with full force. I think proportional sa brain power yun eh. Less brain power, less concept of me-space.

• Reply Helga September 29, 2015 at 11:30 am

I hate it when the person beside me in the FX rests their elbow on my bilbil. STAY AWAY!!!!

• Reply Angel September 28, 2015 at 9:13 pm

Taking this post as a sign for me to get back into blogging again and will answer your questions via a blogpost. Work has eaten me alive these past few weeks.

I am the same when it comes to food, I don’t know if it’s an Ilocana thing but I almost never leave food on my plate. When I come across bad food, either I shove it down my throat or find someone else to eat it for me LOL.

• Reply Helga September 29, 2015 at 11:31 am

My mom is Ilocana!!! And my dad is just weird lol.

• Reply Dominique September 28, 2015 at 9:13 pm

I loved Girls but I got bored in season 2 when it became hannah-centric. Also stopped watching GoT.

AND YES! you’re not the only one who gets stressed when other people take your photos! For some reason, I feel like I’m the only person in the world who could ever take a decent photo of myself. When I’m on a trip with friends, family, or boyfriend, I am always 100% sure they get good photos (because I’m the one who takes them) and I’m the one with the worst ones because no matter how I instruct them about the angles etc. (ex. make everything asymmetrical, make me look tall, don’t shoot if my face looks huge, or if I look fat) they just never get it right. Huhu Selfies rule!

Anyway, to answer your questions:

1. What’s your biggest pet peeve? – HUMBLEBRAGS!
    2. What are 3 shows you’re watching right now? – The Flash, Gotham, and Scream Queens
    3. What is one quality you like most about yourself? – I’m not an overly sensitive person. People think they can make me lose my shit over a few insults but I have maximum tolerance for negativity. One of the perks of being a little too self-absorbed, I guess? Haha

• Reply Helga October 5, 2015 at 11:47 am

I feel ya on looking bad when other people take my photo!!! Hahaha I really wish someone would invent a super light-weight and compact tripod that folds out tall. A travel-friendly tripod so we don’t have to rely on other people!

We’re the same, too! I’m not overly sensitive and it takes a lot to offend me or get on my nerves. I JUST DON’T CARE.

• Reply Jhecel September 28, 2015 at 9:14 pm

When I started seeing unpleasant photos of me on Facebook tagged by my friends I decided to turn on the “tagging option”. That way I can minimize the people that would see them.

One thing that annoys me is when people forcefully add more food in my plate even though I insists that I cannot finish the meal. One time I ended throwing up my breakfast. I just hope that some would understand that there are some who is not a “heavy eater”.

The three shows that I am watching right now are: 1. Hunter X Hunter on local TV 2. The King’s Doctor also on local TV and 3. Eye Candy on ETC. :)

Well, the thing about me is that I have come to practice patience.I am not sure if MY PATIENCE is helping my current situation now. Anyway, thanks for sharing something about yourself Helga. :)

• Reply Helga October 5, 2015 at 12:21 pm

Thanks for sharing, too, Jhecel! I recently turned on the tag review thing on my Facebook too hahaha.

• Reply Gemma September 28, 2015 at 9:24 pm

I never used to back anything up, too. Then at some point in time literally every tech article online said you HAD to or else, and I’m so glad I do. I’ve since switched phones and laptops and having everything backed up (I use an external hard drive for it) gives me a sort of piece of mind now :P

• Reply Helga October 5, 2015 at 3:18 pm

I really need to get on that!

• Reply Mailan September 28, 2015 at 9:27 pm

My pet peeves:

1. When a girl’s hair blows to my face / touches my skin on public commute, open-air or not.

2. When a girl’s hair is lice-clad and this girl sits /stands next to me on public commute, open-air or not.

3. When I’m on EDSA.

Also, just like you, I was raised to finish my food so even if it tastes really bad I can “power through” it. And now I realize it should be considered a superpower.

• Reply Helga October 5, 2015 at 3:20 pm

OMG kuto -_-

• Reply Justine September 28, 2015 at 9:39 pm

I’m a technophobe opposite. I get anxiety if my apps or software isn’t updated to the latest version and I open App Store a couple of times a day to refresh if there are any updates to my apps. I also have an app on the Mac that let’s me check if my apps are updated or not. If not, then UPDATE all teh apps!! LOL.

Finishing food even though I don’t like it or even though I’m too full is what got me super fat. I’m trying to leave that habit behind and so far it’s working. Weight-consciousness over guilt for me now.

1. What’s your biggest pet peeve?
    I have a lot of pet peeves but the first thing I can think about right now is people who can’t respect other peoples’ opinions.

You’re The Worst
    The Mindy Project
    Modern Family

3. What is one quality you like most about yourself?
    Not caring about what other people think about my choices anymore. Took a while to get here!

• Reply Helga October 5, 2015 at 3:21 pm

I don’t even update my apps regularly!!!!

• Reply Richel V. September 28, 2015 at 10:22 pm

Same with your last sentiment. I *hate* it when people take photos of me especially if they post it on social media without my consent. I feel like I’m the only one who can take okay pictures of myself. I’m trying to change this mindset but it’s so hard!

1. What’s your biggest pet peeve?
    I have so many but I guess my biggest right now is when people complain about something they really want and can’t get, but there are actually many ways to get it. I tell them this and they came up with more reasons. So annoying, really.

2. What are 3 shows you’re watching right now?
    I’m actually waiting for my shows to end hiatus so I can watch them! Haha. What I’m watching right now is America’s Next Top Model, Scorpion, and Scream Queens.

3. What is one quality you like most about yourself?
    I like that I’m a feminist. It opens my eyes to the so many issues in the world. It just sucks that some of my friends take that as being “bitchy”, “judgemental”, and “just complaining” when it’s not. Sad that it came from my girl friends, too. But I’m proud to be one and hopefully they will get why soon.

• Reply Helga October 7, 2015 at 10:53 am

I hate it when people are quick to label and invalidate a feminist’s sentiments by calling them a nazi feminist when they are offended or don’t agree with what they say. FUCK THAT NOISE.

• Reply Michelle B September 28, 2015 at 10:22 pm

I didn’t bother using Time Machine before but when my HD was damaged beyond repair, I made sure to back up my files on my brand new HD. Better be sure than sorry!

• Reply Helga October 7, 2015 at 10:55 am

I STILL HAVEN’T BACKED UP LOL

• Reply Jamie September 29, 2015 at 1:34 am

Biggest pet peeve is people who don’t have an idea of personal space especially in public. Like when commuting, when their arm’s already touching my side or just being too close!

Watching: The Scream Queen, How To Get Away With Murder and Modern Family!

About the quality, I’m really patient. You can make me wait but I would rather do that than go home and be unproductive or waste my travel time. (Although I’m late sometimes lol)

• Reply Jae September 29, 2015 at 3:31 am

Nice to know you better, Helga! :) OK, a few reactions to some facts about you… I only figured out how to use Time Machine when I got my external hard drive. I backup everything once in a while, especially if I’m being prompted that I haven’t done so in a couple of days. What I do is keep a copy of everything, and by that, I mean an exact duplicate of all files including settings and apps. I also have a separate folder for all my media files (i.e., photos, videos, etc.), so I don’t always store them in my laptop, and use up space I need for something else.

Re: your questions
    1. What’s your biggest pet peeve? I get easily annoyed when things don’t go my way, especially when it comes to housekeeping. Living with a boy isn’t fun.
    2. What are 3 shows you’re watching right now? I just watched Bloodline, Narcos, and Sherlock.
    3. What is one quality you like most about yourself? I am responsible in every sense of the word.

• Reply Rej September 29, 2015 at 10:15 am

Mr. Robot gets really good in the long run! Also, my ultimate weakness is Famous Belgian Waffle’s Choco Banana with Peanut Butter. No matter how hard I try to say no, I always end up indulging.

To answer your questions:
    1. What’s your biggest pet peeve? Catcalls and the catcallers (if there is such a term).
    2. What are 3 shows you’re watching right now? I watch a lot of shows!!! Huhu. Here’s a list of all the shows I watch: http://bit.ly/RejsTVSeriesList
    3. What is one quality you like most about yourself? The fact that I can adapt to an environment and good at “pakikisama”. :)

• Reply Helga October 7, 2015 at 11:08 am

I’m really bad at pakikisama and hiding my disdain hahahaha. =/

• Reply Dani July 12, 2016 at 4:45 am

I am also bad at pakikisama. My IDGAF attitude is something that my mom really hates. But to me, I feel like that should be how it is. I don’t like pretending to be ‘okay’ with something or someone when I really am not.

• Reply Shayne September 29, 2015 at 11:47 am

Helga, you’re so freaking funny. I need you IRL hahaha. I think we’ve pretty much got everything in common except the whole wet hair thing. I have thick hair and the fucks I could give to wait for it to dry could be spent eating more french fries. Honestly, if I waited for my hair to dry or even tried to blow-dry it efficiently, I could never leave my house!! WAHHHH!

On to your questions…

1. What’s your biggest pet peeve?
    I can’t really pinpoint a pet peeve, but the way my mom gives me directions drives me nuts.

Mom: “You make a left at the kwan (lol spelling plz, I’m American) and then you can go straight until you see the kwan?.. The you know…it’s there and I’ll be waiting.” 2 hours later, my mom is probably wet from the rain because her directions suck.

Empire, Modern Family. Girl Code Live lol

3. What is one quality you like most about yourself?
    I’m usually the ice breaker because I like to think that sometimes you might only get to leave one impression on someone and never see them again. Sooo why not have a conversation?

• Reply Mikli September 29, 2015 at 12:09 pm

I feel the same way about selfies! I get made fun of whenever I refuse a picture – dami dami mo namang selfies ayaw mo magpapicture – but I need feedback, and control, and for other people not to see the shitty pictures that will inevitably be taken as I try to find my angle. (Also, other people take three pictures and go, “andami na n’yan, okay na ‘yan!” – UM, NO.)

• Reply Paoline September 29, 2015 at 12:47 pm

Jane the Virgin made me fall asleep too! And yes, my idea of cleaning is also my throwing things away. Mario’s idea was to try to fix everything and we end up having discussions over half-fixed things.

1. What’s your biggest pet peeve?
    Ehh, I can think of a lot of peeves but off the top of my head: when schedules aren’t met. I guess it’s the OC person in me, but it really irks me when people don’t even try.

2. What are 3 shows you’re watching right now?
    Scandal, re-runs of Master Chef US and Grey’s Anatomy (only until iZombie starts again) and How To Get Away With Murder

3. What is one quality you like most about yourself?
    I’m determined (a.k.a single-minded lol), which, usually is a bad thing for most people, but is actually good for when I have a goal in mind. Because I make sure that things get done when they need to be done. Like what Olivia Pope would say “It’s handled.” Haha

• Reply Dani September 29, 2015 at 6:22 pm

1. I have a lot of pet peeves. I’m easily peeved. The “biggest” changes from to time. Today, it’s people throwing trash on anything that isn’t a trash can.
    2. Doctor Who, Modern Family and Entourage!
    3. People say I’m great at keeping it cool under so much pressure, but they just don’t know how much I feel rattled inside.

I think the OS is Lion. Yosemite is pretty, though! I also get stressed when other people take my picture. I trust my phone’s timer more! Haha.

• Reply Cha September 29, 2015 at 7:33 pm

1. What’s your biggest pet peeve?
    – Sweaty arm touching my arm or any part of my body when commuting. I always move my arm away from theirs in a very obvious way but they still don’t take a hint.
    -Modern Family
    -The Mindy Project
    -New Girl
    3. What is one quality you like most about yourself?
    -Uhhhh. I’m adventurous. I like trying new things.

• Reply CJ September 29, 2015 at 8:59 pm

1. When people severely judge other people based on what they wear, what hairstyle they have, how they put on makeup [if they do], if they have tattoos etc etc etc. Long story short. I hate people.
    2. Rick & Morty , Unpretty Rapstar Vol2 and Gotham (Although I’ve stopped back when they were on Season 1 hiatus.)
    3. I like that I don’t give a shit if someone doesn’t like me. Back then it used to bother me *people pleaser* even if I didn’t necessarily like them and/or know they existed. It’s like I had to have everyone’s good opinion. But I grew up and grew a bigger consciousness about the world and myself.

• Reply Trish September 29, 2015 at 11:54 pm

I religiously watched Girls during its pilot season but got irked at the succeeding ones. I hated Marnie. Hahaha.

1. What’s your biggest pet peeve? — People who hover. Stop watching me. I can manage!!! Hahahaha
    2. What are 3 shows you’re watching right now? Parks and Recreation, Rewatching Stalker, Penny Dreadful
    3. What is one quality you like most about yourself? I never fail to see the good in the bad. I guess that’s both a strength and weakness.

• Reply Christine September 30, 2015 at 3:22 am

I never blow dry my hair either but I can leave my house when it’s wet. I only blow dry my hair when it’s winter because I don’t want to turn it into icicles.

1. What’s your biggest pet peeve? – people who spit!
    2. What are 3 shows you’re watching right now? -narchos, scandal, and blindspot
    3. What is one quality you like most about yourself? – i’m fiercely loyal

-Christine

• Reply Mei September 30, 2015 at 11:14 am

Hi Helga,

I’ve been reading your blog for a few times now and when I thought of leaving a comment, this post is just in time because I got to know you more :)

Technophobe, I didn’t know there’s such a word hehe I think somehow, I’m also one, despite being an IT graduate. Haha I don’t like touching anything hardware, as much as possible. And I don’t want to mess with softwares too. But I think I can handle basic troubleshooting and backups, and upgrades. Just that. Haha.

I also want to practice drying my hair before I leave but because I always wake up late and with my hair being really thick, it takes too long before it dries so I had to go out with damp hair. :( And I don’t like hairdryers too because hmm my hair feels really really dry.

I’ve never been good with photos. Haha either a selfie, or taken with other people. I’m not confident in front of the camera! Haha

And for the questions…

1. What’s your biggest pet peeve?
    I have a lot and I’m not sure what’s the biggest one but the first thing that I thought of

Running Man, Awkward, Once Upon a Time

3. What is one quality you like most about yourself?
    Hmm maybe the ability to resist buying things? Haha

• Reply Helga October 5, 2015 at 3:33 pm

Hi Mei! Thanks for leaving a comment. <3

I avoid hairdryers, too, cos my hair is super damaged from bleaching. I try to use them only a few times a month haha.

I WISH I COULD RESIST SPENDING MONEY!!!

• Reply Bae Milanes September 30, 2015 at 3:20 pm

Bad food – totally me. Throwing stuff out – totally kuya. I have this “pwede pa yan!” attitude, but he’s more IDFC.

1. What’s your biggest pet peeve?
    omg there are a lot, i honestly wanted to blog about them! but on top of my head, public cr’s not having double locks. its creepy and i dont trust “button doorknobs” alone. AND PEOPLE SPITTING ON THE STREET. SO. GROSS.
    2. What are 3 shows you’re watching right now?
    currently im hooked with OITNB (netflix originals). not watching anything else cos im not a tv show kind of gal.
    3. What is one quality you like most about yourself?
    oh my. i guess it’s being generous even if u hear me mumbling about it or mentally fighting with myself? i have this “hay nako, ako nanaman” attitude but do it anyways esp cos i know no one else will.

• Reply Jhanz September 30, 2015 at 6:52 pm

Always a pleasure to get to know you a little more! :)

1. What’s your biggest pet peeve?
    People who cuts in line. I mean, NAGPAKAPAGOD KAMI PUMILA DAMN IT.

Elitists. Eh ano ngayon kung gusto ko yung Jadine chos

2. What are 3 shows you’re watching right now?
    Work has been eating me alive so I haven’t really watched any series. Been watching On The Wings of Love though (hahaha guilty pleasure)

3. What is one quality you like most about yourself?
    I can be very persistent

• Reply Aye Laniton October 1, 2015 at 4:29 pm

1. What’s your biggest pet peeve?
    I hate being late.. and I hate people who are always late. I hate wasting time.

2. What are 3 shows you’re watching right now?
    Shigatsu wa Kimi no Uso. Currently in episode 10. It’s actually hard to have time to watch a series because of my 10 hr shift during weekdays. :(

3. What is one quality you like most about yourself?
    I love animals and plants.

• Reply Laura October 1, 2015 at 10:11 pm

I’ve been too lazy and tired from work to share anything, though I have a bunch to share right now. Ooops.

It is not much of a pet peeve, but I hate being around people who think they are high and mighty. They are so obnoxious and it drives me nuts. It is one thing to be confident, but its another to act like you are better than everyone.

I’m not watching anything at the moment, but I should though I don’t have a streaming service cause I’m like… broke >.<

I love my eyes. I love the color. I'm eye obsessed. I always eye my eyes in the mirror xD

• Reply Alex October 2, 2015 at 7:47 am

LOL I always go out of the house with wet hair if I’m running late. And yes to finishing all my food even if it’s not to my liking or if I’m already full (my parents taught the same lessons! Also, my dad was poor growing up and he knew what it was like to be hungry all the time). I’m trying to break that habit as well, and I’m only half successful.

1. Biggest pet peeve(s) would be catcalling men and spitting on the streets.
    2. TV shows I’m watching right now: Awkward, The Office and The Mindy Project
    3. I always give people the benefit of the doubt. People don’t just wake up evil. I think.

• Reply Corinth October 3, 2015 at 11:19 am

OMG! I don’t like leaving the house with my hair wet because I always used to secretly judge those women who ride the jeepney to “blowdry” their hair! Yung tipong almost dripping wet pa and amoy CREAMSILK!! I liked reading these facts about you! I don’t know how to use Time Machine either but unlike you, I always want to upgrade my electronics. It annoys me when I see notifications on the app store on my phone. HAHA.

1. What’s your biggest pet peeve?
    I am easily annoyed so I can answer a lot of things! But the one thing on top of my head right now is hearing STUPID QUESTIONS. I can’t! I can’t be around people who are “dumb” or act dumb.

2. What are 3 shows you’re watching right now?
    F.R.I.E.N.D.S., #OTWOL (no shame), and when it airs again, The Walking Dead. I tried to watch Fear the Walking Dead and it SUCKS!!!

3. What is one quality you like most about yourself?
    I guess I like that I am neat in my own way . I just wish I can do the same thing with my thoughts and my plans. I hate that I just let my life go with the flow. And when it’s time for me to actually plan things out or budget something and stuff, it stresses me out! Also, one more thing I like about myself is that I am a hardworking. I didn’t even realize that I am until I moved here in Canada. It’s like, I cannot do mediocre work. It’s a shame if I did.

• Reply Alissa October 7, 2015 at 11:52 am

Lol the last one is so relatable! I always cringe when other people takes photos of me cuz I’m not comfortable and I’m shy to pose for the camera but I always loved the candids shot of me (If it’s good) haha. I jsut followed you on BLoglovin no wonder I always miss your blog posts. :(

• Reply stephy macasaet October 7, 2015 at 8:32 pm

Ngayon lang ako naka keep up sa blog posts mo omggg!!! :( but anyway I’m joining the bandwagon of answering those 3 questions you left for us. :)

1. I honestly have a lot of pet peeves but the biggest one would be passengers at a PUV who sneak peek at their seatmate’s phone while their doing their thing. I mean, db?! What the hell! Keep your eyes somewhere. That’s invasion of privacy!!!!

2. I’m the lamest person you can think of right now.. I’m not watching any tv shows or American series. But I’ve watched 3 latest movies which are The Intern, Hotel Transylvania 2 and the Scorch Trials.

3. Probably, being able to put a “game face on” in spite of how demotivated I feel.

• Reply Nickle October 9, 2015 at 1:23 am

Mr. Robot is draggy nga. But I’ll finish the season siguro since I DL’d it.
    You and my mom are the same. Her idea of cleaning is throwing away stuff. But I when I see something I’d like to keep, I take it back.

To answer your questions,
    1. What’s your biggest pet peeve? – I had to think about this. I have a lot but couldn’t think of any at the top of my head. I’d say people above 25 who still shortcuts text messages/jeje. And people who greet “HBD”. Happy bday is acceptable, but greeting someone HBD makes me feel like they’re only greeting because Facebook said so.
    2. What are 3 shows you’re watching right now? – As in right now Defiance, next in line is The Astronaut Wives Club and Sherlock re-watch
    3. What is one quality you like most about yourself? – I’m adaptable/flexible.

• Reply Gene Goquingco October 13, 2015 at 9:38 pm

Hello Helga ! I have been reading yourblog for some time now & your blog is considered to be one of my go-to blogs. Through looking at your blog, this is where I actually get some inspiration on making new blog posts or the look of your blog :)

Anyways… Here goes my answers to your questions !

1. What’s your biggest pet peeve?
    I believe my biggest pet peeve would have to be when people
    lie to my face even though I already know the truth. So for example, when a person tells me that she/he is just going to school for a project then after some time, I find out that she/he went to a party pala. Then when the person goes home and I ask him/her why she went home late na or not picking up calls, they will still lie to me. I really get frustrated with these kinds of people. All they will have to do is to just tell me the truth. It’s not like I’m going to get mad or anything :)))

2. What are 3 shows you’re watching right now?
    I have a lot of shows that I’m watching right now but I guess the Top 3 would have to be Suits, Once Upon A Time & How To Get Away with Murder.

3. What is one quality you like most about yourself?
    I guess its being a people-person. I love meeting new people & creating conversations with them. Ilovr having those intimate group conversations where you can just talk about any topic :)