1. Starting a series called Blogger Problems and then forgetting about it.
2. When you have a handful of drafts waiting to be finished but you can’t be bothered so you end up with no content for the next two weeks.
3. When you try to pull off that sultry lips-slightly-pouted, chin-tilted-upwards, eyes-turned-down look for quality moody selfies and end up looking like.
4. Taking a bad selfie and going “Yeah, I don’t remember ever being this ugly :(”
5. When other people take photos of you and they end up on the internet and you don’t look as pretty and polished as you do in selfies.
(These are real problems, guys.)
6. Knowing how much full-time bloggers make. You just sort of wonder if it’s still possible to quit your job and just blog for a living because you cannot with this goddamn daily commute anymore.
7. Always questioning the quality of your content.
8. Buying a new fancy “blog camera” only to take nothing but selfies day in, day out instead of “photos for my blog.”
9. Wishing you had a 100% DGAF attitude. Like “IDGAF if no one comments, I’m going to write and post this entry anyway!”
10. When no one comments. :(