Welcome to Friday’s 10 Happy Things where I/we list ten things that made us smile this week so that we can start the weekend on an even more positive note!
I AM SO BEHIND WITH LIFE. Sometimes, I forget I have 24 hours in a day and that I can actually do more than just work things… and then I remember I waste four of those hours on my daily commute. Wenk wonk.
- Our annual salary raise. It’s teeny, just something to help with inflation, but it’s better than nothing.
- Joey and I picked up a stray kitten last night! No photos (yet) because it was dark, but Joey brought her home so their guard can watch over her. I bought kitty formula and a feeding bottle and I’m sooo excited to see her tonight. ♥
- New lipstick: LA Girl Matte in Dreamy. You can see it on my Snapchat story today (my username is helgatheweber).
- PLUMP PH’s October issue is out and I am super chuffed to be part of #IAMFLAWSOME. It was super scary and I was very hesitant to do it but I’m glad I did. ♥
- My to-do list seems endless but I’ve been productive this week and it feels so good ticking off boxes.
- Watching 5-star Just Dance videos on Youtube.
- WE ARE BUYING A POPCORN MAKER AT WORK.
- Nihilisa Frank LOL.
- We snagged a spacious, 50sqm studio for our Hong Kong trip. I hope it’s bright and airy for ~*perfect Instagram pix*~. JK, I can’t even be bothered with Instagram these days.
- Waking up to Carlycat staring at me intently. What a little weirdo.
I MADE A BUTTON! Since this is a link-up, it would be fantastic if more people joined so I added the option for you guys to include the button at the end of your entry to spread the word. NOT REQUIRED! :)