From Japan With Love: Whisper Skin Love

Whisper Skin Love | blog.ditz-revolution.net

Got a surprise at work last week.

I love surprises… unless they come in the form of blood-stained underwear (TMI, sorry).

Luckily, this wasn’t that kind of surprise!

The Whisper Skin Love Pampering Squad dropped by my office to deliver a special package: the Whisper Skin Love Pampering Kit!

From Japan With Love: Whisper Skin Love | blog.ditz-revolution.net

From Japan With Love: Whisper Skin Love | blog.ditz-revolution.net

What’s inside: Skin Love Day/Night and All Night packs plus hand and body lotion.

From Japan With Love: Whisper Skin Love | blog.ditz-revolution.net

Whisper Skin Love is an ultra-thin sanitary pad that’s 3x more absorbent and softer. It’s also the only pad with breathable protection so say good-bye to hot and stuffy periods (and maybe even rashes!). It also supposedly absorbs odor which sounds nuts, making me more curious about this pad!

I’m super excited to try out Skin Love! I can’t believe I’m saying this but I can’t wait to get my period haha.

If you want to try out Whisper Skin Love for yourself, you can get a pack of 6 for half the price at Lazada’s Whisper Skin Love sale.

Have you tried Skin Love? What sanitary pad brand do you use?

• Reply Alissa October 17, 2015 at 6:54 pm

I hope I can find them on my local store. I haven’t seen those before. I use whisper too and I might like this one

• Reply Joyce October 17, 2015 at 11:14 pm

Ever since i’ve had my period i’ve been using whisper na talaga. Nothing else, just whisper. I love how it really absorbs wetness. hihi. This is definitely a must try. Hope I can find one on local stores.

• Reply Raisa October 18, 2015 at 2:05 am

I’ve always used Whisper when I still lived in the Philippines! I’m curious, are tampons a thing there now? I didn’t see them very much (last time I was there was three years ago), but they’re so much cleaner. Still gotta use napkin though in case of leakage lol, but at least you can use the super thin ones!

• Reply Helga October 25, 2015 at 5:57 pm

Yep, we have tampons here (I have a box of 105 in my closet right now haha) but they’re sometimes hard to find so I stock up like crazy when I see them in stores.

• Reply Elle Strange October 18, 2015 at 4:53 am

I am not really particular in napkins I use, it just have to be the overnight, which means longer ones because aside from being ‘bigger’, I am also ‘magaslaw’ so yeah. But my mother always buys me Whisper because it’s her fave. Lol. I wanna try this one and might stick to it.

• Reply Rej October 19, 2015 at 6:37 pm

Whisper has always been my go-to sanitary napkin ever since. I have got to try this out to know the difference :)

• Reply Cae October 20, 2015 at 12:19 am

Whisper all the way! Hahaha. And btw, u such a cutie <3

• Reply Helga October 23, 2015 at 4:50 pm

Thank you, Cae. <3

• Reply Vanna October 23, 2015 at 3:07 pm

Hi Helga! Love the lippie you used for your pictures. Where did you get it?

• Reply Helga October 23, 2015 at 4:50 pm

Hi Vanna! Not sure if this is Colourpop Tootsie or Happy Skin Honeymoon Glow. :)

• Reply Janine October 24, 2015 at 5:19 pm

Over here (at least where I live), no one uses pads, or at least no one talks about it. Pads are seen as for older people and girls who have their first period. It’s weird. I actually like using a pad (or a wad of toilet paper, LOL) once in awhile between tampons. You can kind of FEEL that tamps aren’t great for your body, yanno?

There is something very feminine and almost self-indulgent about a box of pads, with pink and purple wrappers and that soft scent. I guess that’s what they were going for with the packaging your received.

P.S. I saw/read your #Iamflawsome piece and loved it. I was rolling my eyes as I clicked it, like “what does she have that she can call a flaw?” and I was surprised and it was also a good read. FWIW I always feel worse after opening up to people to. It’s not for everyone. I think creative people need to work it out that way.