Welcome to Friday’s 10 Happy Things where I/we list ten things that made us smile this week so that we can start the weekend on an even more positive note!
This week kinda sucked and seemed to go on forever. Every day felt like Tuesday, ya know? I was surprised to wake up yesterday and realize it was already Thursday.
- One Direction’s Perfect which is all sorts of perfect because Niall is perfect.
- I’ve cut down on my Uber rides. I’ve managed to take public transportation home while drunk/tipsy twice now. Dangerous, but I can’t handle another Uber driver rejecting me LOL.
- Ordered clothes online and got the sizes right!
- Adele’s Hello HUHUHUHUHU so good!!!
- Resisted the call of Chickenjoy. I was drunk and hungry and standing outside a Jollibee but walked away… mostly because I only has 80 pesos in my wallet.
- Teroy, the stray tom we’ve been feeding for 2+ years, showed up last night after being MIA for months. I’m so happy he’s alive and well! It was Carly’s first time meeting him and she was trying to scare him off LOL. Carly was visibly aggravated and scared so Kulasa gave her a nose bump. ADORABLE.
- A Veggie Lovers pizza from Pizza Hut all to myself. ♥
- I only started using my phone’s Do Not Disturb option this week and holy crap, it’s amazing and IDK why I didn’t start using it earlier. I’ve been sleeping better because of it.
- Little Greg Kitty (the baby I picked up last week) has adjusted well to her new home and has a new best friend (they’re inseparable). ♥
- Even though it takes me 3 freaking hours to get home at night, at least I’m home before 10 with a bit of time to spend on my TV shows.
I MADE A BUTTON! Since this is a link-up, it would be fantastic if more people joined so I added the option for you guys to include the button at the end of your entry to spread the word. NOT REQUIRED! :)