Welcome to Friday’s 10 Happy Things where I/we list ten things that made us smile this week so that we can start the weekend on an even more positive note!
Yes yes— I missed two F10HTs in a row. I had a draft written for Halloween (with this intro: I am officially old. It’s Halloween week and I don’t care.) but things happened and I couldn’t find time to finish it.
Anyway, things are sort of back to normal now and here’s to hoping I don’t miss any more Fridays! This list includes stuff that happened the last 2 weeks because it’s not often I find myself in Hong Kong with my boyfriend. :)
- My rose gold iPhone 6S. ♥ Joey bought it for me on our first day in HK and IT PLEASES ME GREATLY. My old 5C was starting to spazz out on me and I honestly never liked the neon pink.
- Spending six days straight and going around HK with Joey. Waking up and sleeping beside him is my favorite thing ever, though he might feel the opposite because I am such a messy sleeper LOL.
Parka from MNLSTREETWEAR
- Staying at the most amazing AirBNB studio in HK. Okay, it’s mostly amazing because it was so spacious. 50sqm! In Hong Kong! It was a short walk away from the nearest MTR exit too, so getting around was very convenient.
- Disneyland with Joey. ♥ We don’t have good couple photos because it was just the two of us and selfie sticks are banned, but that’s okay.
- Two new lip things: Mac Whirl (pencil) and Stone.
- Getting the good exit row seats (second row with reclinable backs) on both flights.
- Eating siomai for the first time in 6 months. I quit beef and pork in May and siomai is one of the things I miss eating. Well whaddya know: 7-11 HK has FISH SIOMAI. We had 7-11 microwavables thrice during our trip haha.
- New sneaks: Air Max Thea in white/white.
- Getting an extra $100 this week, which was just enough for me to order the 4 items I had sitting in my Zalora bag.
- Coming back to work and not having a pile of JOs waiting for me. Praise heavens for co-workers who step in for you.
I MADE A BUTTON! Since this is a link-up, it would be fantastic if more people joined so I added the option for you guys to include the button at the end of your entry to spread the word. NOT REQUIRED! :)