Welcome to Friday’s 10 Happy Things where I/we list ten things that made us smile this week so that we can start the weekend on an even more positive note!
This week was pretty chill. ♥
- APEC break.
- Having Carlycat sleep in bed with me. I feel like I haven’t been spending quality time with the cats and CC has grown up to be kind of a feisty little girl. I wish she’d chill out sometimes LOL.
- Bon Iver co-headlining Wanderland!!!!!!!!! Dreams do come true. ♥ I’m a little disappointed that Joey isn’t a fan, though??????
- I got my Coffee Bean and Tea Leaf 2015 planner! Try as I might, I will always prefer analog note-taking/listing/planning over my phone’s Calendar. It’s still called The Giving Journal and I just love the little inspiring reminders that come with each month.
- Sushi and Starbucks with Joey. We can be such baesics.
- My green hair (I used up all my leftover Enchanted Forest). I’m generally ambivalent towards it but today, I like it. I wish my roots were black, though!
- My MBP did not die on me. I was using it this morning when it suddenly went black (at 60% battery life) and wouldn’t turn on. I plugged it in, waited a few seconds, and pressed long and hard on the power button. It took forever but it worked. I swear I am going to get Joey to update my machine to El Capitan soon. I’m still running on Lion because I’m a technophobe who has bad luck when it comes to these things.
- Selling my stuff on Shopee. Please check-out my shop and use my code HELGA250 to get 250 off on your order!
- Carly Rae Jepsen’s Last Christmas cover. I AM CRYING TEARS OF JOY.
I hope they make it available in the iTunes Philippines store soon so I can legally have it on my phone.
- Slow work day which means I can take it easy!
I MADE A BUTTON! Since this is a link-up, it would be fantastic if more people joined so I added the option for you guys to include the button at the end of your entry to spread the word. NOT REQUIRED! :)