Welcome to Friday’s 10 Happy Things where I/we list ten things that made us smile this week so that we can start the weekend on an even more positive note!
This week has been extra exhausting. I don’t know if it’s the cold or my period but I have had the hardest time getting out of bed the past five mornings.
- Joey and I celebrated our second anniversary last Wednesday. I got the prettiest spring bouquet and the cutest note. ♥
- Got our 13th month pay today! But I paid my bills and now I’m back to where I started LOL.
- Seeing my closets change colors. I’ve been filling it with black, white, gray, and navy clothes because lord knows that’s the only way I’m going to look like an adult.
- I cut down on rice this week! I’m trying to lose a bit of weight before the holidays so I don’t ring in 2016 extra chunky.
- Waking up to find Carlycat staring at my face intently. A bit alarming but super cute.
- Crazy-Ex Girlfriend. Please please please watch this show if you haven’t yet! It’s smart, funny, and cute.
- Less than one month until the agency shutdown. I plan to spend my Christmas break playing Sims.
- Finding damaged books at Fully Booked. 20% off!
- Chvrches is coming back to Manila! No need to fly to Singapore for Laneway next year.
- It’s a long weekend!
I MADE A BUTTON! Since this is a link-up, it would be fantastic if more people joined so I added the option for you guys to include the button at the end of your entry to spread the word. NOT REQUIRED! :)