So much for being back. I can’t believe I let August fly by without updating this space at least once. I still have one more Bali blog post to put together but I keep putting it off because the photos from that day are mostly of me and monkeys. I don’t think I’ll ever make it as a travel blogger.
It’s an easy day at work so I thought I’d do a quick Life Lately post.
– Karlo went to Japan last month and brought home a Gudetama backpack filled with cute things as pasalubong for me. Charmander and Clefairy are basically the both of us (he’s obviously Clefairy).
– I flew to Malaysia a couple of weeks ago with a bunch of Nuffnang bloggers to learn all about Julie’s Biscuits. It was a ton of fun and I’ll be writing about the trip on my blog soon!
– September marks the fifth month I’ve been going to Saddle Row, which is the longest I’ve stayed with any gym or studio. If you’ve been wondering what I did to lose weight, that’s my answer! I’m still about 10 pounds away from my goal weight but I’m pretty happy where I am. Best of all, I only feel a little guilty when Karlo and I spend Sundays in bed, getting fat on rice and watching Netflix.
– CHECK OUT MY EYEBROWS! I had them microbladed by a PhiBrows Microblading artist last Saturday and they’re healing beautifully. I’ll be blogging about that some time this week. :)
– I have five kittens up for adoption. Co-workers and I found them in a trash drum in Intramuros and saved them from death because the garbage truck arrived a few minutes after we fished them out. They’ve been dewormed and will be vaccinated today, so please let me know if you’d like to adopt a sweet little kitty! We’re registering them with PAWS and I’ll post details about that once I get them back and have taken proper photos. ♥
– E•MO•TION Side B is all I’ve been listening to since it was released a couple of Fridays ago. I am OB•SESSED.
– After nearly five months of dating her human, Boo and I are finally friends. :)